Products & Services
Power for New Products (MLA)
Increased product complexity and increased competition , combined with the end user’s high quality requirements and rising warranty and goodwill costs, have an increasingly greater impact on cooperation between vehicle manufacturers and suppliers in the automotive industry.
This training, based on VDA ‘s publication of the same name, adds weight point of comprehensive and consistent presentation of ripeness ‘s levels within the framework of the front steps of a project that includes new elements , combined with an objective assessment of the product, even ripening sgrad and manufacturing process onagreed na times in the process of product development.
The methodology for assessing maturity based on quantifiable properties (criteria for measuring maturity level measurement) constitutes an extension of previous methods of quality planning and can be integrated into existing basic requirements (eg VDA volume 6 part 1, IATF 16949) and previously published methods ( eg APQP, PPA; Project Management – eg ISO 10006).
The maturity level hedging method can be applied both in internal customer and supplier relationships (within an organization that consists of several companies) and in external customer and supplier relationships (between an organization and its customer or between organization and its supplier).
The training is two days and contains the following parts:
- Motives and benefits
- Aim the purpose and scope of the MLA
- Methodology for MLA
- Status and escalation
After the training you will understand
- Typical problems that caused great concern and which must be avoided in the future.
- Impact on product cost
- Understand that Round Table tables are intended for A-classified products
- Risk assessment and A-, BC-classification of parts
- Understand the underlying logic of ensuring maturity
- Understand the system of maturity
- Evaluation Terms (ML 0 to ML 7)
- Develop a schedule plan based on a vehicle’s project, which includes key components
- Understand the structure and functions of the round table
- Install and apply maturity assurance
- Understand critical line structure
- Definition of traffic lights colors and implementation of measures
- Preparations for a “Round Table Meeting”
- Status report for projects and escalation.